We use internationally approved procedures and guidelines to safely remove the meth contamination to your property.
Steps for Meth Decontamination
- Site Assessment and photos
- Samples taken and sent to laboratory
- Decontamination of property
- Proper Disposal of hazardous waste
- Clearance test (By third party)
Unlike other companies, we have a full time microbiologist on staff who is capable of analyzing results before they are sent to the lab. This can save on total cost of recovery for the affected property.
What we can do
- Organize laboratory tests to confirm which areas can be decontaminated and which areas will need to be stripped out
- Cleaning & removal of meth residue throughout property
- Removal of hazardous waste at an approved facility
Health Effects from exposure
Exposure to sites formally used as a clandestine lab can cause health effects similar to those experienced by meth users. These include, dizziness, nausea, vomiting and difficulty with breathing.
Please read the Clandestine Drug laboratory Remediation Guidelines for more information how we decontaminate meth labs.